The Adventures of Gimpy Girl

A journal of the trials and triumphs of another trip to unexplored territory.

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Sionara!

Well I did it. I caught the plane with 3 hours to spare. I wasn't taking any chances today. It wasn't bad though. Kansai Airport has wireless internet and plenty of shops to keep me busy. My new moto in travel is to be at the airort with at least 3 hours to spare. Airports are kinda cool anyways. I didn't drag Donald along for the trip this time though. I strapped everything on my scooter (including my extra bag!) and chugged along okay. Anything's possible with enough bungies and tape!

lastday.JPG
Good-Bye Donald!

All I can think about now is when I will be back again! I will miss you Japan!

Keep your eyes peeled for my next adventure to the far east: China!!

Ja mate ne!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home